Webinar: The Total Team Approach to Running a High Performance Oral Systemic Health Practice
For the last 7 years we have failed many times to bring to life a team driven, patient education model that goes beyond the doctor. We now have a North American community from Vancouver to Puerto Rico, delivering a step-by-step process that gets the entire dental team on board as missionaries and advocates for the complete health movement. This webinar shows you how to take the complexity out and put implementation in, one patient at a time, to have healthier patients, a thriving practice and a balanced lifestyle. To truly get the most benefit from this webinar the dentist must attend along with team. A team cannot win without its leader.
- How to turn your payroll expense into a profit center by engaging your team in a higher purpose and triple win bonus system
- Overcoming the intangibility of OSH in the patients mind with the 5 must have tools
- The one system that gets your team on the same page and has them willingly embrace consistent implementation
- How to get The crash course on BaleDoneen Heart attack stroke diabetes prevention for the dental practice
- How to have a thriving practice, a balanced lifestyle and healthier patients by having your practice work for you
Gary Kadi has been a devoted advocate for the dental community, their families, and their patients for over 20 years. A speaker, author, and researcher, Gary re-energizes practices and helps dentists implement systems and raise their profit margins. Gary has authored several books, the first of which, Million Dollar Dentistry, has been distributed in 37 countries with over 80,000 copies in print. He most recently wrote a book for Periodontists, Stop! The Bleeding: The Seven Steps to Scaling Your Perio Practice. After years of studying the reoccurring challenges facing dentists, he created NextLevel Practice to implement the Complete Health Dentistry™ business model. NextLevel Practice is an Inc. 500/5000 company. Gary is a Leader in Dental Consulting as named by Dentistry Today, a member of The Academy of Dental Management Consultants, and an honored Board Member of Alliance for Oral Health Across Borders.
He is the Chairman of Partners in Complete Health, and he is an Advisory Board Member for the Dr. Edward B. Shils Entrepreneurial Education Fund and the American Academy of Oral Systemic Health.
Please login to register for or view the recording for this webinar.