Joint AAOSH/AAPP (Medical/Dental) Interdisciplinary Summit on Private Medicine and Oral Systemic Healthcare
Would you like to know how to use the emerging science to build strong referral networks with physicians and dentists? Meet with and learn from a rapidly growing group of private physicians and forward-thinking dentists who have charted a different course for the future of their practices and their patients. As a dentist committed to optimum health and practice growth, do you wonder how to build strong professional referral networks?
This is your chance to learn how to improve patient care and use the emerging science to build strong referral relationships with health professionals.
• How to survive and thrive in the new era of healthcare
• How to differentiate your practice to get referrals and attract and retain patients
• How to build professional referral relationships
• How to use emerging science to improve patient care and grow your practice
Saturday, September 24
• Welcome and Report: Lessons from a decade of concierge medicine and cardiology – John Levinson, M.D., PhD
• AAPP President’s Address – Jordan Shlain, M.D.
• How to Start a “Concierge” or Cash-Pay Practice Physician Panel
• Physician 2.0 – The Future of Private Medicine – Tom Blue, Executive Director, AAPP
• Patient Contracting and Payment Models in Private Healthcare – James J. Eischen, Jr. Esq.
• The Power of Visual Medicine to Change Behavior and Drive Referrals – Randy Baggesen, M.D.
• AAPP / AAOSH: Updates from the Academies – Jordan Shlain, M.D.; Dan Sindelar DDS, AAOSH Board
• Oral-Systemic Health and the Untapped Opportunity for Health Professionals – Thomas W. Nabors, DDS, FACD
• Interdisciplinary Care & Building Referral Relationships – G. Lee Ostler, DDS
• What Concierge Doctors Need to Know to Succeed in Practice – Maria Shinn Bouck, Director, Cohen Healthcare Ltd.
• How to Build a Practice Culture that Breeds Success – Bob Maccario MBA
• Evidence-based Office Design for Private Health Professionals – Jain Malkin
• The Past and Future of Private Healthcare – Edward Goldman, M.D.
Sunday, September 25
Medical / Dental Workshops
• CIMT ultrasound for the Dental Professional (SonoSite)
• Oral Systemic Healthcare and the Science of Inflammation
• Diabetes, Dentists and Physicians: Working Together Toward Prevention and Early Detection
• New Era Thinking – Thriving in the New Healthcare Era
• Interdisciplinary Care and Building Professional Referral Networks
• CIMT ultrasound for the Medical Professional.
Learn to perform CIMT, AAA and other common ultrasound screenings using stateof-the-art equipment in a hands-on training workshop sponsored by SonoSite, the world’s leader in handheld ultrasound.
• Medical Evacuation
• Stem Cell Therapy
How To Register
Space is limited, register early by contacting AAPP at 877-746-7301 or register online atwww.AAPP.org.
*AAPP/AAOSH Members (and practice staff): $399/person
All Others: $799/person
*Dentists can become AAPP member for $50 and pay member tuition.
The conference will be held at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, 606 Congress Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02210. The Renaissance is 3 miles from the Boston Logan International (BOS) airport.
Hotel Reservations: (800) 266-9432
The American Academy of Private Physicians, a nonprofit organization, was founded in 2003 for the purpose of furthering the needs of physicians interested in forming a direct financial relationship with their patients. The purposes of the organization are to create a forum in which physicians can share collective wisdom and experience, evaluate the industry trends, learn to launch and grow their practice, dialogue regarding the regulation of private medical practices, and proactively chart the future course of the field.