Frequently Asked Questions about AAOSH Membership
Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Send us an email.
How long does my AAOSH membership last?
Your AAOSH membership lasts one calendar year. Don’t worry, though. We’ll let you know when your membership is about to expire so you can stay involved.
Where can I get a membership certificate?
You can download your AAOSH membership certificate by logging in and visiting your My AAOSH panel. You’ll also find a lot of great members-only resources there!
What are some of the advantages of being a member?
There are many advantages to being an AAOSH member. They include but are not limited to the following:
- Access to news, research, and product updates specific to the oral-systemic connection
- The ability to contribute to the library of groundbreaking research and publish articles on AAOSH Connect
- Collaboration opportunities with like-minded healthcare professionals on My AAOSH and at our events
- Step-by-step materials to host local and/or virtual AAOSH-sponsored meetups
- A free listing in the “Find an Oral Systemic Health Professional” database
- Special offers on meeting registration and select sponsors’ products
- An AAOSH certificate of membership to display in your office
How can I contribute to news and research on AAOSH.org?
If you have written an article or know of cutting edge research you think ought to be posted on AAOSH.org, you are welcome to submit it by filling out this form.
How can I get listed in the Find an AAOSH Health Professional database?
All AAOSH members have the option to have a free listing in the Find an AAOSH HealthProfessional database. We don’t want to give away your information without your consent, though, so you’ll need to opt in when you become a member to get this listing. If you don’t currently appear in the database but want to opt-in, please let us know.