Member Webinar – Optimal Cardiovascular Prevention: The Oral/Systemic Connection
Bradley Bale, MD & Amy Doneen, ARNP
This webinar will address:
- The prevalence of heart attack and stroke – number one cause of death and disability.
- Financial Impact of treating end stage vascular disease versus maintaining vascular wellness.
- Event Reality – understanding a clot and not cholesterol causes a heart attack and a stroke.
- Disease – anchoring prevention in a disease/inflammatory paradigm vs a risk paradigm.
- Inflammation –the driver of vascular disease & the key to the oral/systemic connection
- Root Causes – elucidate common conditions that can cause vascular inflammation including periodontal disease.
- Optimal care – compare Optimal Care to the Standard of Care.
- Genetics –genetic information to help determine lifetime vascular risk and to guide therapeutic decisions which aid utilization of our limited resources.
- Treatment – appreciating the frequent need to couple medical and lifestyle management to extinguish vascular risk.
- Case Illustration to demonstrate these elements in practice.
- The audience will appreciate the global impact of vascular disease and understand the role of preventative medicine both in terms of financial stability and quality of life.
- Attendees will recognize why the standard of care frequently fails to identify individuals at risk for heart attacks and strokes.
- The listener will understand the important role of inflammation as it relates to vascular wellness.
- The participant will be able to articulate common conditions that can drive vascular disease.
- The audience will realize that vascular disease can be halted, stabilized and in some cases reversed with management that goes beyond the standard guidelines.
- Attendees will comprehend lifetime vascular wellness is achievable for everyone.
Please login to register for or view the recording for this webinar.