Returning the Mouth to the Body; How to Mind the Gaps Between Physicians and Dentists
Adam C. Miller, DDS, MD
The modern dentist plays a vital role in bridging the gaps between traditional medicine, new medicine, and the dental community. But, that role has huge challenges. Dr. Miller will use case examples from his practices of both integrative medicine and oral surgery to give the AAOSH community a competitive advantage. Participants will be introduced to research on and implementation of novel botanical systems to address microbial and immune-related conditions in the mouth and throughout the body.
- Link between oral pathology and core health concerns
- Assessments and testing for the oral microbiome (and related integrative medicine testing)
- Learn how to implement simple, yet effective, novel botanical systems to address microbial and immune-related conditions in the mouth and throughout the body
After this webinar, you will be able to implement:
- A highly effective yet simple approach to organizing oral-systemic consults
- Specific tests and key biomarkers Dr. Miller uses in his practice
- Utilization of proven botanical therapies such as Dentalcidin™ Toothpaste and Dentalcidin™ LS Oral Solution
Dr. Miller is board-certified in Maxillofacial Surgery, and Anti-Aging Medicine. He has expertise in integrative medicine, stem cell therapy, skin cancer, sleep apnea, dental reconstruction, hemp as medicine, facial cosmetic and trauma surgery and sedation anesthesia. Since 2005 Dr. Miller has worked in performance medicine – first as an oral and facial cosmetic surgeon and more recently as the Medical Director of ARISE MD, a private integrative medicine and surgery practice. From 2008 to 2014 Dr. Miller founded, then directed an integrative anti-aging center in Malaysia and has lectured to colleagues and the public in ten different countries. He is an associate editor for the Journal of Oral Implantology; serves on medical advisory teams for two major nutraceutical companies; has conducted 2 years of clinical research on hemp oil and is the creator of Intelligent Melatonin. Dr. Miller is passionate about “Returning the Mouth to the Body” by educating practitioners and the public on how to overcome the unreasonable gaps between the dental and medical communities.
Please login to register for or view the recording for this webinar.