Create a Happy Team that Implements Sustainable Results
Improve your patient experience & empower your team by implementing the Complete Health™ Business Model in your practice and its role in eliminating reoccurring issues that dental teams face – including low case acceptance, broken appointments, misaligned team, and new patient acquisition.
You’re experiencing one or more of these issues:
- High Team Turnover
- Changes in Your Team Culture
- Broken or Missed Appointments
- The 5 Step Healthy Patient Blueprint
- How to specifically address “I need to think about it”
- The hidden role your mindset plays in achieving better fee schedules, accounts receivable, and case acceptance
- How to maximize your practice income without sacrificing more time, or your ethics
- Why so many team members mentally quit but still show up for work
- How to leverage and maximize your current untapped assets
Gary Kadi is the CEO of NextLevel Practice, a dental education company that is best in the world at implementing sustainable results. To date, NextLevel Practice has created over 300 million dollars in revenue, 50,000 more vacation weeks, and over four million healthier patients with the practices they have worked with, in the United States and abroad. Gary is the author of six books focusing on dentistry, business, personal development and finance. Gary also served as Executive Producer on the film “Say Ahh,” the world’s first documentary on oral systemic health.
Please login to register for or view the recording for this webinar.